Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello's :P

     Hello there, to be quiet honest of never really blogged before, so the issue of what one says alludes me lol.
Firstly, I want to say that it is my luv of clothes and creating that brings me here, you no idea how happy i am to possibly be contributing. To me who has had low self esteem for a good majority of life my clothes had become more than just something i wore, but my armor, accessories my weapons, makeup my war paint, and while my out looks gotten better, my view on the importance of a sense of self style remains the same. Dress for yourself, whatever represents you that day , weather it's that extra boost of confidence you need, or just something that makes you happy, and lets face it, it's not always found in your closet, or the racks at the store but you can come rather close.
      My problem lies in the fact that one, I desperately need to stop buying new clothes, and two, I'm a procrastinator. I originally came upon clothing refashioning through thread-banger, and stalked the old site wardrobe refashion, but alas it came to an end. So I took to visiting this site from the gecko and finally got the nerve to put in a contributor request in the hopes that this will give me the boost i need to finally get my many projects under way, and stop with he needless shopping. plus if i ever were to get my skills down I'd like to eventually have my own store :)
     i have literally two dressers, and four garbage bags full at this point of material and clothes that need to be refashioned, and so to end this ridiculously long intro, here's to hoping for my first project post soon - QueenOfNothing  "cuz i can'ts get nothing done" booo.

5 comments:

learningnewtricks said...

Threadbanger is back with Corinne! Look forward to seeing your refashions. You'll get a lot of inspiration from this site and many of the ladies who post their refashionings on here, such as stitchless, refashionista, countrychic, etc. With your bags of clothing, you're sure to come up with creative ways of refashioning new garments. You can even afford to try out different looks. You'll have tons of successes, and possibly some duds, but the process of refashioning will get your creative juices flowing. Look forward to seeing your refashions!

Unknown said...

QueenOfNothing - we wait patiently for your refashions!

Erica, EOD

concretenprimroses said...

I'm a procrastinator too. Having to post every month is a good inspiration. Looking forward to seeing your refashions!
Kathy

QueenOf Nothing said...

thank you. all the people on this site are very inspiring, every time i read new posts it makes me want to create something. And yea for Corinne being back in the game :)

Bat Ma'am said...

Welcome! Glad you could join us, can't wait to see what you bring to us :)