Thursday, April 26, 2012

Drab Guess T-Shirt Brought To Life

Yes, I bought another olive green t-shirt. I seem to be drawn to this color, then I get it home and realize it’s kind of lifeless. Thank goodness I have lots of colorful t-shirts I can cut up to refashion into a garden party on the drab newcomers to my closet.


An almost exact replica of my before top.
Please don’t hate me – I forgot to take a before pic, but I did pay my penance by spending hours searching the Internet just to bring you all a before pic.
Awhile back I refashioned this top:

before

after - sorry for the blurry pic
Problem is I still don’t like the top. I wore it a couple of times just to justify the time I spent refashioning it and then it took a long vacation in the back of my closet. Take a look at the after picture below and you can guess what happened to the refashion project above.



Not much to figure out here but if you want to see some of the steps in between check out Refashioned Guess T-Shirt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes it is hard to remember to take the 'before' pics! Thank you for sharing your refashions, I really like your top to bolero/cardigan refashion in second pic

Erica, EOD