Friday, April 13, 2012

HELP ME PLEASE!

Happy Friday the 13th!!
I love spookiness, I actually watch a ton of horror movies to celebrate all Friday the 13ths..

uh hem... anyways... I need some help! PLEASE!!

My mother in law gave me these wonderful amazing leather pants. They are several sizes too small, but she knew that I'd love them for the material.

However, I'm at a TOTAL LOSS as to what to do with them!!!!

Since they are so small, a skirt or shorts isn't gonna cut it for me. What do you see when you look at these fancy pants?!



ANY and ALL ideas welcome!! Please please please! Creator's block!

Bat Ma'am


More photos at my blog

8 comments:

shams said...

Those pants are pretty fabulous! I would use them to make a purse of some kind. And I'd piece it to get big enough yardage. I bet you could even incorporate the pockets intact, if you liked them.

There are so many great bag patterns as well as bags you can look at online for inspiration.

I agree, this is seriously great fabric.

wingslikeeagles said...

A purse would be great! Or you could piece it together to make a flared skirt. It would pretty much have to all come apart to accomplish that with too small pants. Maybe a bag is a better idea... Maybe a jacket of some sort???

Klockarbarn said...

A bag.

fluffnnonsense said...

I could see them cut into disks and made into a top or skirt or dress like the on ttp://www.outsapop.com/2012/04/presentation-is-everything.html

You could totally rock this "armadillo" look xx looking forward to seeing what you transform them into. Kelly xx

Dominique said...

You might be able to make a vest out of them... But I agree about the bag and even a clutch and some pouches... If you have an electronic device (Ipad, Ipod, Iphone...) you could make a pouch for it too. And all sorts of jewelry with leather. And even a sweet cap ! As you can see, the possibilities are endless. Good luck and show us what you come up with !

Bat Ma'am said...

Thank you so much for your ideas everyone!! I will FOR SURE share what I do with it, I can't decide!!

Bat Ma'am said...

Thank you so much for your ideas everyone!! I will FOR SURE share what I do with it, I can't decide!!

Refashion said...

So glad the co-op could help! Good luck choosing a project for such fun fabric. -Seeks, EOD