Friday, April 13, 2012

Blazers are cool

My latest thrift store find (actually from a couple of months ago) was this blazer. I was inspired by this one here. Basically, did you know that blazers are cool? because they are cool.
The patches were tricky to add, but so worth it because patches are cool (you know you want some too). All I need now is a bow tie. My brothers wear bow ties, because bow ties are cool. Yes, basically, everything about this blazer is cool, which is why I now need a bow tie.

go here for the how to

5 comments:

Moojoo said...

Everything about your post makes me happy. I've been wanting a blazer since forever but can't find one that even kind of fits me, and I haven't been brave enough to try refitting one. Perhaps I'll try it.

I think your new blazer would also look cool with a fez. Fezzes are cool. :D

Bat Ma'am said...

This whole post is AWESOME xD
Love the blazer!!
Pee Wee Herman wears a red bow tie.
So YES, bow ties are, indeed, cool.

emma said...

That's a cool refashion.
Bow ties, fezzes and maybe even a cowboy hat-cool!

Becky said...

It is very cool. And yes, a fez or a Stetson would also be cool!

Refashion said...

I am always a big fan of those leather patches for ones elbows. :) Thanks for the share! -Seeks, EOD