Monday, April 23, 2012

Refashioned Yard Sale Dress Numero Dos

I want to start this post with an apology to anyone who has already visited my blog and has already seen this refashion.  I only have one more after this that I want to share and then I will bust out with all new refashions (this week is going to be awesome!).  In the meantime, I want to share this muu-muu. 


What a nightmare!  All pink and wrinkly!  This dress's saving grace was the yoke with the awesome embroidery.   I removed the sleeves and took maybe two feet off the bottom.  I did a little hemming and threw a skinny belt on and.....


Phew!  Much better!

A quick question for everyone.  After you blog about your refashioned item, do you feel an overwhelming need to pull it out of your closet and put it on?  Or is that just me?

More pictures and details at my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So so much better! I don't refashion much but I'm sure that if I did, I definitely would want to wear it right after I blogged about it :)

Refashion said...

What a great transformation. It looks very pretty now.
Debbie EOD

Sucre said...

i really like this! i'm going to be keeping my eye's open for a mumu.

Far said...

It's pretty!