JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER: When posting a refashion, please remember to only use your USERNAME (i.e. jenniferelliott14, LaLaLauren) in the LABELS area. Please do not add other labels because an editor will add them at the end of the month. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Monday, 23 April 2012

Shoe Refashion: Glitter Espadrilles

I've been really inspired by all of the shoe re-fashions here, that I wanted to try one for myself.  Like all of my re-fashions this was a total experiment...

Before - shoes from the $1.00 bin at thrift store
 After - sparkly with tulle bow and lace up strap = priceless ;)

for an easy pictorial on how to, check out The Style Workshop

3 comments:

Refashion said...

Cute refashion. I like the tulle straps. Thank you for sharing.

Debbie
Eod

Mezzy said...

All the sparkle lifts a plain shoe into something spectacular.

Bat Ma'am said...

Cute! I love the new straps and anything sparkly makes me happy xD