Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vintage Valentino -inspired- Refashion

For this refashion, I was inspired by this Valentino Boutique late 70s  jeweled tunic, which has an embroidered Roman God motif in cashmere.  
Okay, first I do know this is an ambitious project and I didn’t have a black top to work with… but I did have this black skirt that I had no  idea what to do with, perfect! it was plain solid black and would be the blank canvas to my Valentino Refashion…



 so with glitter and glue here’s what I did…

3 comments:

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Love a bit of bling. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of work, but love your end result

Erica, EOD

gaby said...

thank you! the time consuming part was waiting for the glue to dry, which took a couple of hours, in total it was a 2-day project (1 day for each side)