Thursday, June 14, 2012

Easy Shoe Refashion, Make them Special

Easy shoe refashion, make your old shoes into special shoes in an snap.


This refashion was so very easy and the results were so dramatic, that I had to share with you.  Just look at the before and after!

When I finished I realized just how un-cute my flats were to start with.
Ok this is an easy ans fast shoe make over tutorial, hope you like it.  You can see this tutorial along with more over at my blog, My Life On The Divide
So you can see the little old flats I started out with.
Step 1
I painted them so they were all a flat black

Step 2
Too give a little shine I used some Gloss Mod Podge in some areas.
LOVE how that worked out!

This is how they will look after step two!

But I wanted more, so I made some removable embellishments, depending on my mood.
That is how I made them look like this!
If you want to see how I made the little embellishment then check out my blog, My Life On The Divide. That is where you can see the whole tutorial step by step, with a few more photos.

Thank you so much for looking at my tutorial today. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it and learned how to refashion some treats for your feets.

Let me know what you think,
Kasey

5 comments:

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

I love shoes transformations. Well done. Totally gorgeous.

Unknown said...

They look lovely, and yes a very dramatic change from the before! Thanks for sharing

Erica, EOD

Keit said...

Oh so awesome, you really have a gift for these:)

Bat Ma'am said...

Wow these are so awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone! I think shoes is my new refashion passion