Saturday, June 16, 2012

How to fix sleeves that are too tight

How to fix sleeves that are too tight

Today's refashion is more of a fix. I actually did this one a few weeks ago, all the lovely pinners on pintrest have been keeping it very popular.  So I decided to shear it with all you. This is very easy shirt refashion, and it makes a huge improvement!
See I got rid of them!
I got this shirt a few weeks ago at a thrift store.  I LOVED the color, but look how the arms looked, not only ugly but not comfy at all!(I just had a baby, so I need comfort!)
I had to do something about that


The end result was perfect, I still love this color!



I hope you will stop by my blog My Life On The Divide and check out my other refashion that are good for beginners.

So what do you think of the transformation? This refashion was very easy but had a big impact.  I hope you will give this one a try, then show us all a photo!

Thank you for looking

Kasey :)

2 comments:

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Simple yet very effective. Great transformation and I too love the colour.

Refashion said...

I always blame my muscles, when sleeves do that. :) Simple and summery refashion. Thanks for the share!-Seeks, EOD