Friday, July 06, 2012

A Question of Personal Style and Taste?

This is a rather "quiet" refashioning project. It isn't that big a transformation at all, yet it might have turned this "never-worn-in-two-years-dress" into one that will see the daylight every once in a while.

This is what it was:

The Before
This is what it is now:
The After

By the way, this was a free pattern called "Danielle", from BurdaStyle and the first time I refashioned one of my very own projects...

I especially like the new back:

The After
 ...compared to how it was:
The Before
The funny thing is, the coolest details about this refashion project happened accidentally (because in the midst of it, the old zipper broke...). Like I say, not a huge transformation, but I think I might actually wear it now. For more information, please stop by at my blog!

Best to all of you - oh, and by the way, I will come back soon with a whole bunch of t-shirt refashionings!
Katja

3 comments:

Dominique said...

I really like your refashion. It is very fresh and younger looking. Congrats ! Can't wait to see your t-shirt refashions !

Refashion said...

I love the changes you've made. It definitely looks more modern and adult now. Thanks for the share! -Seeks, EOD

amykalbster said...

You did a great job with this. The zipper does look cool. Great work!