Sunday, July 22, 2012

Contrast Shoulder Nautical Sweatshirt


I made this sweet little sweat top back in April but forgot to add it to the Refashion Co-op blog until now. As I am prone to do, I wanted to make something nautical in style and very wearable. Made from a secondhand men's sweatshirt, scraps of stripey jersey, bias binding and gold buttons, it was quite a quick make and included lots of the original elements of the sweatshirt, like the hem ribbing and neck binding.   


For more information about how I incorporated the original elements and some other variations of this look, check this blog post which forms part of my Refashion Friday series.

Thanks everyone for contributing your incredibly creative work on this blog! There's always food for thought to be found in every visit.

Zoe xxx

4 comments:

Dominique said...

Very good sewing skills ! Love the piping too !

Refashion said...

I will never tire of your nautical transformations! Thanks, Zoe! -Seeks, EOD

Zoe said...

Thanks ladies!

amykalbster said...

I am usually not a nautical fan, but this looks so sharp! Great work!