Sunday, July 22, 2012

I don't always shop retail...

...but when I do, I ALWAYS make this funny face:
 
 Yup.  My sleep deprived, slightly cross-eyed, "hope I secured my camera well enough so it doesn't fall and break like the last one" look.  

I bought this little ditty eons (read: I don't really remember) ago at a popular clothing chain that rhymes with "Sold Gravy."  Now in my defense, I was actually in "Sold Gravy" in an attempt to find Little Guy some adjustable shorts because he literally grows like a weed (a giant weed, I might add), and there just so happened to be an additional 50% off clearance promotion.  Let's face it, I'm a creature of habit.  Of course I loved the girly print and color combo, and the fit was surprisingly okay, albeit a bit long.  With plans to shorten and utilize for church, I filed the dress in the back of my closet where it was abducted by the closet gods, never to be seen until 2 days ago.  Go figure.

 Finished product bound to make "Sold Gravy" proud.

More details on this little refash here on my bloggity boo.

Toodles,

Maui Girl

2 comments:

Refashion said...

Much lighter feel to this transformation! Thanks for sharing! -Seeks, EOD

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

This now has a younger fresher feel. Good work.