Sunday, July 22, 2012

Funky fall jackets

Hello everyone!

Hope you are having wonderful summer! I started to make some more jackets just to be ready for fall. I've already posted some 'refashions' for jackets before - now I took it to the next level. I played more with design - the jeans I was upcycling were mens Pall Mall, darker ones. I did acid wash to lighten up, but the color was still not good, so I tie dyed it in most possible brights. It turned out great. I wanted to finish with hand embroidery, but then I changed my mind and used studs. We are going to rock after all this fall, right?





I have some more pics of both jackets here.

4 comments:

Dominique said...

These are WICKED COOL !!! You inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing !

Refashion said...

LOVE the color play! And I always enjoy your jacket/pants refashions. Thanks for the share!
-Seeks, EOD

Bat Ma'am said...

WOW these are amazing!!! LOVE the colors!!!

Unknown said...

I Agree with above:"These are WICKED COOL !!! You inspire me so much." Thanks for sharing !
_________________________________
Belstaff Jackets