Saturday, July 21, 2012

T-Shirt Recycling!

Look at the pile of t-shirts I had sorted out from my closet!


What perfect little paradise for a re-fashionista! Loads of projects are coming up :-)
For the first one, I chose these three shirts:


...and turned them into that:


Many more pictures and a few step-by-step pictures are at my Blog: Of Dreams and Seams. It was ridiculously fast and easy. I also have the next project all ready to go, so I will be posting again soon.
Best to all of you, and thank you for all your inspirations here at this fabulous Blog!
Katja

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love it.

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

This is stunning. The colours are vibrant and this is a fantastic re-use of your t-shirts.

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

That is amazing! I love it!,

Unknown said...

Brilliant!

Klockarbarn said...

What a nice refashion. I couldn´t see that coming from the firt pic.

Dominique said...

Love this dress ! Very funky !

Refashion said...

I love the combo of shirts! Great choice of fabrics/tees. :) -Seeks, EOD

Cucicucicoo said...

this is just fantastic! i love the way you really managed to use all three and it fits together perfectly! :) lisa