Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ballerina skirt made out of Curtains


So for a while now, I've been doing a bit of pinterest picture hoarding (let's be honest, that's what it really is) of tulle/ballet skirts. I just love everything about them. They seem so versatile; wear it to a nice event or put a  cardigan on to make it more casual. Basically I've been really wanting one. (go here to see the rest of my picture hoard ; )


Recently, my sister passed on some sheer curtains and they were the perfect material! And thus was my ballet skirt born. 

go here to see more

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The cutest! Love it. Seen quite a few ballerina skirts on the net lately, love that you made your skirt out of curtains!

Erica, EOD

Huli said...

sweet skirt miss..i made a new tutu the other day...they are the best :)