Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cocktail dress into wedding dress - YES!

I don't even know how to start... I had a cocktail dress which I bought years ago and which got damaged. I bought it to wear for party with my (back then) boyfriend. 3 years later... And I wear the same dress - fixed and upcycled into wedding dress - for my wedding with the same man.

Three years ago - little cocktail dress:



Now on our happy day:


I have more pics on Facebook or more info about refashion on my blog or Tumblr. I will post about my wedding decor and my flower girls' dresses later!

Greetings from happy MRS!!!

PS I have to credit www.35mil.co.uk for photos!

9 comments:

Far said...

Lovely refashion and also you look lovely on your wedding day!

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

This is brilliant. Love the whole story behind this special refashion. Congratulations on a beautiful day.

Unknown said...

Martina! You look so beautiful, what a lovely refashion. Congratulations!

Erica, EOD

DebbieLynne said...

Beautiful dress Martina! A one-of-a-kind.

Huli said...

So awesome! Congratulations :)

Cucicucicoo said...

that is so wonderful! and congratulations! :) lisa

Anonymous said...

You look lovely in your refashioned dress! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Oh wow! That is fantastic! One of a kind bridal gown!

marianne_bags said...

what a great idea! You look so happy too!