Thursday, September 06, 2012

My new LBD from a Large black dress!

Hi refashioners!

It all started with this dress I got for $0.99 one day. I liked the 1 shoulder feel and thought it was fun. But when I put it on, the dress I swear got uglier!

It had a side hi-lo, you couldn't even call it a diagonal hem b/c it was so not symetrical. It was the weirdest thing. I cut the dress short. Got rid of those hanger straps b/c they were impossible to hide when you wore the dress. And took in some of the bodice and waist area.

Here is the outcome paired with a fun multi colored belt.
 Love this dress. Easy to wear and really cute. :) For more information about this refashion click here.

xoxoxo,
LaLaLauren (Lauren)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice addition with your belt Lauren!

Erica

twobutterflies said...

Love the asymmetrical shoulder!