Saturday, October 13, 2012

Turn old zippers into a new necklace

Hi everyone!

Do you remember the craze when random zippers were placed all over clothes and bags? I certainly had a few pieces like that! If you don't plan to wear them anymore, why not take those zippers and turn it into something else!

This was a pink skirt I had from some time back (I don't exactly know why I got it... oops!):


After unpicking the zippers, I made it into a simple, classic and timeless necklace:


Click here for step-by-step instructions on my blog!

Thank you for reading and hope everyone's having a great weekend! :)

Cheers,
Michele



2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Wish I had and old zipper

Michele Ng said...

Thank you Katie! Perhaps a friend or family member may be able to give you one? :)