Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I love Jack

"I love Jack"

Who loves Johnny Depp??? The better question is who doesn't.....ummmm no one. Ok so this isn't a Johnny Depp shirt but I do love the Jack Sparrow character. 
I also love sweaters. I love being warm and cozy. Here is a project that is all comfy. So sweaters in the store seem to be going back to an 80s look lately. The large collar area so it falls down one shoulder and cut short to show off the mid-drift area. Unfortunately, I forgot the pre picture. However in this case it is just a basic gray sweater and we all know what that looks like. I also found this great brown "I love Jack" shirt. Here is the link to my site which goes through the process.

My ugly gray carpet isn't the best backdrop but you get the picture.
This at least gives an idea of how the color took. This is the first time I tried a coffee/black tea dye. The color is subtle but did exactly what I was looking for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, Love Jack/Johnny Depp too :)