Wednesday, November 07, 2012

new pj's from old

I started with PJ's of this style.
Unfortunately, they were a bit too small, and so were always a bit too tight to be comfortable.

When I fell pregnant, I realised drastic action was needed if I was going to able to take them to hospital.

I also had another pair of satin PJ bottoms I hardly use because they are too warm, so i cut off the bottoms to turn them into shorts, and used to extra fabric to add panels to both the pants and top. I also added elastic at both the waist of the shorts and under arm of the top, so that the style didnt change much but that there was as much fabric as possible for comfort.
Even though the baby is now one, I still wear them as they are  quite comfortable.
 Its also handy having 2 options on the bottoms.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They look really comfortable, and practical!

Erica, EOD