Thursday, November 01, 2012

Refashion: Pajama Pants to Pajama Shorts!

Hello lovelies! I am back with a new idea for you this week...although it may be in the wrong season... I don't know. I still wear shorts to bed in the cold months, so maybe there will be some of you out there who will find this refashion idea inspiring.

Today's refashion: take a pair of too short pajama pants and turn them into cute shorts!

I don't have a before photo of me wearing these pants, but everyone knows that pajama pants pretty much look the same no matter what. These were flannel and were given to me for Christmas one year. They finally got there use out of them as pants and I decided it was time for them to be given some new life.

BEFORE.

I just put a pair of my regular sleeping shorts over these pants, cut off the legs and then sewed the around the raw edges. Over all it was a really easy refashion. I would say that if I did this again in the future I'd probably make the legs of the shorts just a bit longer.

AFTER.
I really hate pictures of me in shorts, so this is the best you get! :)

Here is the link to the post where I refashioned these pajama pants.

Well, I hope you are inspired to reuse those pajama pants which are sitting in your drawer because you don't want to wear them!


Until next time!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PJ Shorts are great for summer!!

Erica EOD

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

I know! :)

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog