JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER: When posting a refashion, please remember to only use your USERNAME (i.e. jenniferelliott14, LaLaLauren) in the LABELS area. Please do not add other labels because an editor will add them at the end of the month. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Saturday, 26 January 2013






Hello again.  It's me Missy from Love Flow Creations.  Quite simply these are a few examples of how to make tank tops into dresses using cut-up T-shirts and piece of lace and doilies.

2 comments:

Judy C said...

I love those looks. I'm going to try to overcome my fear of failure and use some of my stash to create something for me. I need sleeves, but that's the only real difference for me.

Refashion said...

Great share and good mixing and matching. :) -Seeks, EOD