News from the Editors

Thanks very much to those of you who responded to our call for a few new editors. It certainly isn't too late to drop us a line to indicate your interest! If you'd like to help us maintain and shape this blog, please email us at refashioncoop @ gmail.com with 'Editor Info Please' in the subject line.

Saturday, 26 January 2013

Flowery Dress into Skirt


I had this great summer dress that I stretched out all funny as I wore it a bit when pregnant. So I refashioned it into a skirt with a comfy elastic waist. Am wearing it heaps more now. More details on my blog Lisa Un-hemmed.

2 comments:

Frances Brough said...

Love the fabric. Skirts are much more versatile than dresses.

Refashion said...

Fun print, and I agree with Frances. Skirts offer so many more options than dresses. -Seeks, EOD