DID YOU KNOW? If you have two refashions ready, you could post one refashion now and could schedule the second refashion at a later time. When you start a new post, simply click on SCHEDULE -- located on the right under POST SETTINGS. A calendar should appear, and all you need to do is pick a date and time for your post to appear on the blog. Scheduling a future post is great for those times when you know you'll be away from your computer yet need to complete your monthly post as per the Posting Guidelines. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Sunday, 27 January 2013

Shirt and Skirt Refashion

I scored!  My neighbor brought me a bag of old clothes to dig through.  I found a few pieces that I could refashion.  This shirt jumped out right away ...


.... and this skirt.


Here is how they came out after I attacked them with my scissors, iron, and sewing machine.



It wasn't an extreme refashion, but I am super happy with the outcome, especially the top.


Read more about how I refashioned these here.

Thanks for looking!!  Erinn of Sticky Genius

1 comment:

Refashion said...

That shirt really cleaned up nicely with the sleeker lines. The two go together quite well too. :) -Seeks, EOD