Friday, January 04, 2013

Refashioning Spring '11 to Summer '13

Happy NewYears everyone!
This year my plan is to share alot more refashions on my facebook and here too ofcourse! Also find new ways to wear my older refashions or revamp them again like this dress...which 1st started as a little girls dress I thrifted way back when!
At 1st all I did to it was cut off a chunk from the hem to wear it as a tight tee.
 Then I added a some white cotton from my stash to make it a dress with a red sash & handmade bow (back in spring 2011!)
After not wearing it at all last year I've revamped it for summer 2013 and I love it! 

 I added a handmade bow & small plastic tiki to the front & wore it today with my refashioned bobbin earrings :)

4 comments:

Amy Kay said...

Both are beautiful. Love this!

Amy Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn M said...

Awesome!

La La Lauren!!! said...

OMG i love what you did, I definitely like the newer version!

Lauren EOD

Happy New Years!