Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Holy Night Batman!



I’ve been wanting to make a bag found in this Japanese refashion book for ages but just the right mix of collars 


had to come along. Thank goodness I am married on a clothes horse -- at least when it comes to office clothes.


More details of the Japanese refashion book from which this project originates are on my blog (along with a sorta step by step where I make my collar bag on a base fabric to act as a lining) as well as more on these fabric appliqué flowers on the blouse. I really should apologise to the lovely Dorothea for not fastening up the buttons before taking the picture. She isn't that sort of girl. This isn't that sort of blog.



IWOM

PS - Eddie rocks!

3 comments:

Adele said...

Wow! That is absolutely awesome!

Adele - EOD

Unknown said...

Oh no - I did this patchwork curtains last year from my husbands donated shirts and had loads of collars left over - would have been so neat as a work bad. Love it - especially the joins. :-)
P.S. If was a joy setting you up as an editor - hope it wasn't too much info in one go.
xx Eddie

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Very cool. Love both projects.