Saturday, February 09, 2013

Shoe Refashion!

Hi everyone, I'm very excited to be a part of the refashion world. I've been so inspired by all of you.Thank you for that..Btw, my name is Preeti and I love everything creative ...So here is my refashion which is the first ever in  blogosphere




before

I had these flats which were refashioned earlier, but I thought of re-refashioning it.So I took off the bow and cut the band . Then I used some fabric paint to give it a leopard print. The red paint I had used earlier just wouldn't come off so I used some black to cover it.

after
This is the end result..not quite like a leopard print but I guess my modest painting skill can only do so much ...

I will wear it sometime soon..definitely going to avoid rainy days..hehe
Thank you for looking at my refashion. Hope to be here soon with another refashion.
Preeti (sewingcreative)





2 comments:

Refashion said...

Welcome, Preeti! I really like that you are willing to play around with options, giving these shoes a THIRD life! Thanks for sharing! -Seeks, EOD

preeti said...

thank you