Saturday, February 09, 2013

Skinny Corduroys

Everybody has a too big pair of pants somewhere in their closet. I took some baggy corduroy pants and turned them into a trendy pair of skinny corduroys. The whole refashion probably took around thirty minutes, and I love the pants, now! It's seriously the best when you can take something you never wear and easily make something you'll wear over and over again. For free. Yes, free is the best part. Here is the entire step by step process if you're interested. 
Skinify Corduroys
IMG_2003
IMG_2007
IMG_2030
Also, I'm offering free sponsoring on my blog, so if you're interested, I would love to have you! I hope you guys are having a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Zhenya H said...

Love it! Skinny corduroys are really in right now too :)
Zhenya
http://beingzhenya.com

Refashion said...

They look super fun to wear as skinny pants. Love it with that blazer! -Seeks, EOD