JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER: When posting a refashion, please remember to only use your USERNAME (i.e. jenniferelliott14, LaLaLauren) in the LABELS area. Please do not add other labels because an editor will add them at the end of the month. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Wearing My Heart On My Sleeve

Thanks to a sample from Vintage-Patch I turned this unloved Goodwill sweater...

 

into a fun, fashionable, full of love, Valentine's sweater. 



See full instructions and a chance to win your own set of Vintage-Patch patches on my blog, Got It At Goodwill.  Happy Valentine's Day!


3 comments:

diaryofamadmama said...

Cute!

Geminae said...

I'm so doing this...

Eddie Roued said...

Very nice idea and loving the giveaway.
Eddie EOD