Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day

I found this sweater and I was ready for St. Patty's day! It just needed some tweaking!

it is too short to be a dress and I could not make it work with out major reconstruction as a skirt. so I kept it as a tunic style. Just had to get rid of those sleeves. Then I also took it in. Here it is all ready to go and drink green beer (provided I can find gluten free beer).
For more on this post click here.

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

xoxoxo,
LaLaLauren

5 comments:

DIAN said...

lovely reno for StPats day.

Lovenicky said...

Cute! I love refashioning sweaters too! Easy and fast!

Refashion said...

Cute as a tunic; I think you made the right choice. Have fun out on the town! -Seeks, EOD

American Nanny said...

So cute! You look like a leprechaun in your new tunic :)

Unknown said...

Perfect for Paddy's Day!!