Tuesday, March 05, 2013

My Other Pants are a Kilt

Hey folks,

Mikelina here with another baby boy refashion. I swear I do occasionally sew for my husband and I, and I'll prove it...eventually. For now here is my Sew-vivor audition and Wildeman Holiday Challenge post for St. Patty's day.

It's a 6 piece formal Irish suit. Jacket, vest, white shirt (onesie), bow tie, kilt and sporran. Made from a women's shirts, skirt and pants plus some scraps I had lying around. The whole thing cost me under 7$. Yay for thrift store sales!





There really are adult refashions coming soon!

-Mikelina

4 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Adorable results!

Kelley~

Adele said...

Aww how cute does he look in that!

Adele - EOD

Em said...

ADORABLE! This is so cute I actually said awwwwww out loud when I saw it. Love it.

Mikelina said...

Thx everyone :-)