Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Tee Shirt Medley Bag






Hello Fellow Refashoners,

I can't believe that it is March already.  We are expecting to get some snow here in Colorado this month but it is still starting to feel quite Springy.  It will be time to mow the lawn and plant the flower beds before I know it.

But since it just snowed here yesterday and there is still a little of the white stuff on the ground.  I will take you back to a project that I made for Christmas this year.  You can find it and a couple of others here.

Happy Crafting,

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe we are in March already either :-)
The bag is really cool - I should have done something like that with some old t-shirts of my mom's, but now they are harem pants for my daughter instead. Oh well!

Eddie EOD