Monday, April 08, 2013

Simple Crafty Refashion: Bleached Image Tee Shirt

Good afternoon, refashionistas!

This month's post is a pretty crafty one.  It requires no sewing- just some cutting and procuring of supplies.  However, it is so much fun (and so simple) that my son is already getting paid by his friends to create custom tee shirts for them.


I apologize for not having a "before" picture, but imagine just a plain tee shirt and you'll have it in your head.  Stop by my blog, One Red Shoe, to get the full tutorial.  And if you come  up with some of your own, let me know!

3 comments:

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

The t-shirt has come out really well and looks cool. I am going to give this bleach idea a try.

Sandy said...

What a clever plan for the motif. The first episode with those angels still scares me when I think about it! I am sure the lads would all want one!
Sandy in the UK

Unknown said...

Oh I love and hate this one - all in one go!
I love the idea and I am so going to check out the tutorial. But I don't know if I dare. I hate the angels and that episode of Dr Who is my worst ever. Arg *going to hide behind the sofa now *
You are excused for the lack of before photo as we can all imagine a plain t-shirt :-)

Eddie EOD