Sunday, June 30, 2013

Failed Scarf Skirt.

Straight off the bat I have to let you know that this skirt is a failed scarf. I had the idea of combining a grey 1970's cardigan and a frangipani print sweater with a bit of Edward Scissorhands action. Hmmm ummmm.....epic fail! Back to the drawing board with the scarf cast aside as it just did not sit right. Then last weekend I chanced upon an amazing deadstock dress from the 1970's. Swing tag still intact.....gosh it had never been worn. So I took 1 dress, 1 cardigan and 1 sweater and turned then into a fun quirky Failed Scarf Skirt.


So this 1970's deadstock dress 

Became this fun quirky skirt.

To see more pics as to how a failed scarf was turned into a skirt...come and visit me at my blog

3 comments:

Hailey Aryn said...

I love it!! I'm a big fan of collage skirts. :)

Hailey Aryn said...

I love it!! I'm a big fan of collage skirts. :)

Refashion said...

Lovely skirtrefashion - very pretty

Debbie EOD