Monday, June 17, 2013

Hi everybody! Long time no see!

Jen here from the Diary of a MadMama blog.

I just wanted to share some before and after pics of my most recent refashions.


I loved the color of these pretty purple sweatpants, but the fit was just a bit too snug, so I turned them into a comfy skirt!



For week one in the Refashion Runway Competition, the theme was stripes.
I decided to take these shirts of mine that I couldn't sell at my garage sale, and turn them into a cute maxi dress.



When I saw this dress at the thrift shop, I couldn't pass it up for only 49-cents! I just loved the feminine floral print and the pretty shade of blue, but it definitely wasn't very flattering as-is!



And for the second week in the Refashion Runway Competition, with a theme of "denim", I decided to change these unflattering jeans into a funky-fied new jean jacket, that can be worn multiple ways.


If you want to see other refashions of mine, stop by the Diary of a MadMama blog.

And don't forget to check out all of the other awesome competitors and their amazing refashions at the Refashion Runway Competition, where you can not only vote for your favorite, but also sew along each week to the themes!

I can't wait to see what you all have done!

Have a great week!

~Jen :)


4 comments:

Sandy said...

These are very cool Love the denim one.
I have voted for you for the stripes and the denim!
Sandy in the UK

Refashion said...

Great refashions - the denim jacket is very clever,and I love the stripes.

Debbie EOD

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Amazing....Love this jeans to jacket refashion.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much ladies! And thanks for your votes Sandy!
:)
~Jen