News from the Editors

We're looking for a few good refashioners to join the editing team -- are you one?!? We need to fill a few daily positions as well as get someone to take over as Instagram Editor. It shouldn't take too much time away from your refashioning once you complete a brief (and fun!) training session with one or more of the current editors. Just think -- you can help shape the future of this blog! If you are interested in learning more, please drop a line to us at refashioncoop@ gmail.com with 'Editor Info Please' in the subject line. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Monday, 17 June 2013

Kid's sweatpants to a Happy Hat

Howdy, Y'all! How's your Monday going? I made myself a happy hat out of my kid's old gray sweatpants. My Magic Mom's 'Cloche Hat Tutorial' inspired and guided my nefarious little hand.
Read more about this hat over at my blog, the Embarrassing Disgrace.
(ATTN: It just now dawned on me that its initials are "ED" as in Erectile Dysfunction; if I were a fellow, that would be an 'embarrassing disgrace'!) Boy, do I take a long time to get my own double entendre joke... Sheesh.


Old sweatpants from my college kid's room

Happy Hat!

Wearing my happy hat with a smile!


2 comments:

Refashion said...

The hat is sweet! I love the shape.

Debbie EOD

Carissa said...

Super cute!