Monday, July 01, 2013

Little Sweater Hat

What a mess! The sweater was so full of moth-holes and tears that I didn't even think to take a "Before" photo (sorry guys!!) But I did take a few photos of the little hat, which you can read about on my blog the Embarrassing Disgrace. (At the end of that post, I talk a little bit about medications that make you gain weight.) 

Feeling like a "refashionista" means making clothes to fit your body as well as your style. I recently gained a ton of weight due to necessary but fattening medications. So I decided to be plump and healthy and live with it. My style is to refashion and adapt myself, as needed, to what life throws at me. 

Side view

Rear view (you can see the pilling, not the moth-holes)


2 comments:

Refashion said...

I love the stripes on the hat - so cheerful

Debbie
EOD

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Cool cap.