Thursday, July 04, 2013

Roses, roses, roses

I love it when I discover a new-to-me item of clothing.  And this skirt was no exception!

Except my daughter decided to borrow it for a while.  No matter, I knew I would get it back eventually!




And so that time came.  And she wanted a clutch bag to go with a wedding outfit.

Ta-dah!



It's surprising what you can do with some fabric!




Needless to say - she is very happy!

Details of this and other refashions can be found on my blog:


Happy refashioning! 

2 comments:

Adele said...

I absolutely love that clutch! The material is beautiful aswell. I have a thing for floral :)

Adele @ Mammy Made

IWOM said...

Surprising? Yer preachin' to the choir!

I have a box (or two...or three) labeled 'use for fabric' to separate items more suitable -- IMO -- for projects like this rather than a straight refashion. You just never know what it might become!

IWOM: EOD