Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rock-A-Baby

Hello Refashion Co-Op!

It's been a while and I would like to extend my sincere thanks to the lovely editors for letting me continue to post, inconsistent as I have been. I'm attempting a sort of self-recommital to all thing sew-y and blog-y starting, of course, with a new refashion!

Super simple women's shirt to baby shirt, but with epaulettes! And we all know how much I love shiny things! Thanks again ladies! I've been keeping up while I've been gone and you're all so inspiring. I'm so happy to be back at my sewing machine.

1 comment:

IWOM said...

'Lovely': that'd be us! (It's actually a requirement of the job).

How fab it is that this wee person will grow up thinking that refashioning is a perfectly normal thing to do with old or unwanted clothes!

IWOM: EOD