Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The eyes have it

Not much sewing and refashioning is happening atm as I've just moved house although I've recycled some curtains but here's one I did in the summer.
 


I just loved the motif on my teenage son's No Fear t shirt that he'd worn out.  I'd been saving some kids tees that had fab motifs on them but not done anything with them yet.



This was a white tee that was still wearable so it got chucked in the washing machine with a few other white items (like the shirt in my profile pic) with a packet of Tulip Red dye.


I zig zag stitched around the black lines leaving a little of the yellow fabric to fray eventually.  I wear it with jeans.

Hope you like it! :-)

Ali xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love adding a little something something to a plain tee. Good job.

Adele said...

This is cute. I like to do this with too small tshirts too :)

Adele - EOD