Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Leather Spats

If you've been following along the Refashion Runway competition at the Renegade Seamstress, then you've seen all the creativity going on for the past few weeks.  My submission this week for the leather challenge included these fun leather spats.  If you would like to see the rest of my outfit, and how it was done, you can check out my blog, Second Chances by Susan.  Be sure to check out the rest of the contestants and their wonderful creations by heading over to the Renegade Seamstress.  You can even cast a vote for your favorite!


3 comments:

April Rogers-Krick said...

Your whole outfit was really cute but I love the spats the most. They are just do cute. I am going to have to make myself some.

Unknown said...

These are amazing!

Adele said...

Very nice, I love them. You did an amazing job.

Adele - EOD