Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Houndstooth Refashion

I found this skirt at Goodwill a few months back, green is my favorite color, and I adored the houndstooth pattern to it. The only problem – it was too long for my taste. Not even just too long for my taste, but as a shorter person, longer lengths are just not particularly flattering on me. A quick hem and some tights were all it needed for a new look..

Like what you see?

Have an awesome Sunday, Everyone!


Lovenicky said...

I like quick and easy refashions too! I think you looked good both in the longer and the shorter versions.

Andrea said...

Love your refashions and especially your style! And green is my favorite color, too :)

Refashion said...

Sometimes a quick refashion can make a big difference to a garment! Skirt looks great shorter

Debbie EOD