Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

New member Introduction

I am a new member and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bobbi and I am from BC Canada I am interested art and gardening. I have been sewing on and off for a long time and have been collecting thrift store clothes and fabrics for a number of years now. My first refasion was to used my old robe and turned it into a robe for my four year old. I am just setting up a small sewing room and look foward to sharing ideas and photos with everyone.

1 comment:

IWOM said...

Welcome! We'll take some pictures of that robe refashion if you'd like to share!