Thursday, November 28, 2013

The awkward corduroy skirt

I found this skirt and it was just awkward. Like such an awkward length. For some reason it reminded me of something a librarian would wear. I felt like I should read a book with it on...


I replaced the buttons and shortened the length. 

Way less awkward. And way cuter. I even made my shirt that I am wearing with it. For more on the skirt click here. The easy peasy top will post this Friday.

Too all the readers in the US- happy thanksgiving! Hopefully I won't eat too much I will still be able to wear my new skirt. :)

3 comments:

IWOM said...

You can always un-do that top button….

:-)

IWOM

Feeling Kinda Thirfty said...

This turned out Super cute!

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Much better length. You are now wearing the skirt rather than the skirt wearing you.