Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

T-shirt scrap dog portaits

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope I am not breaking the rules here.   As you can see these are not wearable items but they were made from t-shirts so I am hoping that they qualify.  I haven't been crafting much lately but won't bore you with the details here.  These two portraits are projects that I actually made several months ago.  You can read more about them here and here.

Happy Refashioning,

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab


IWOM said...

I'm gonna let this one slide because your dogs are so cute…

Did you think of stitching your art to a T-shirt instead of framing your work? That would follow our mission statement!

Do that with your next pet portrait rendered in T-shirt fabric and we'll be golden!



AliceSAysNo said...

Love it!

concretenprimroses said...

I think it totally still fits because anyone can use the idea on a coat or a shirt. Love it! I'm going to look at the links now.