Sunday, November 10, 2013

Victory!

I got inspired by the plait refashion at Refashion Runway, but this skirt just wouldn't become a dress. It kept resisting my every attempt.


Yesterday I gave it a last try and finally it submitted to my wishes. I won!! Victoryyyy!
I forgot to take pictures of the back, but it is tailored to fit my curves.


The dress is a wool blend, to I will never actually wear it like this. 
More like this:

Or like this (if I'm in a school girl mood...):
Or this:

 I was a difficult journey, but it worked out in the end, love the dress.

8 comments:

Irma said...

I love your refashion! Bravissima!
Irma from Italy

highest shelf said...

beautiful, and very flattering look

Anonymous said...

Clever refashion. You've got yourself a fab dress.

Carissa said...

Very cute! Your perseverance paid off!

Sandy said...

much better than the skirt!
Sandy in the UK

Anonymous said...

Great work! I love that fabric at a skirt. Well done for persevering, I'm not great with that!

Refashion said...

Great dress, it looks so versatile.

Debbie EOD

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

As a skirt it was plain and dull....love how it is now fresh and feminine.