Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fix the Gap in Your Jeans!

I don't know about everyone else, but I have a problem with jeans gaping at the back waistband.  They fit well everywhere, except at the waist.  In just a few easy steps, and about 15-20 minutes, you can fix the problem.  For a step-by-step tutorial, you can visit my blog, Second Chances By Susan.


Elizabeth Hill said...

Very helpful. Thanks for posting!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

vintagevogue said...

Great idea! I always have this problem!

Saga said...

Awesome and simple. I need to try it out, I always have this problem.