Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Holiday Peplum

Happy Thursday!  I wanted to share another peplum refashion that I created just in time for the Holidays. My readers helped me decide how to finish off the neckline and suggested that I pair it with a statement necklace.  I love how it turned out!  You can check out the details on my my blog.


IWOM said...

I am a great fan of asking for opinions on my refashions so am glad you feel the same!

I also love a good step-by, so thanks for doing such a great one over on your blog.


Andrea said...

Again, love this refashion (and your hair) haha! It's really perfect and your blog readers steered you in the right direction with the simple neckline and a statement piece. Lovely!

April Rogers-Krick said...

I love this refashion and your hair too. The red is beautiful on you. I also agree that asking for ideas is a bug help. I am going to use your directions to make my mom a shirt for Christmas.