Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, January 03, 2014

Give those old pants a new life

Hey there,

I am Stephie and I am new here. I started sewing 4 years ago and shortly I became very attetched to refashioning. I love to give old, outdated or not really fitting clothes a new life. So last year I startet my own blog to show all the stuff that I made :)

For my sisters bday I wanted to make something special. I had those old pants.

And with a little help from a sewing pattern I made this one-of-a-kind skirt:

How do you like it?


Andrea said...

I really love this. I have been looking at this type of asymmetrical idea for skirts and tops alike (just flipping the skirt upside down and closing the shoulders and opening the arms). Now I just need to do it myself :) And I love the print on your blouse!!! ;) Great job.

Andrea EOD

Andrea said...

Oh, and WELCOME!!!

Andrea EOD

Lisandra Carmela Ludena said...

I love it! :)

Eddie Roued said...

Love it - we don't often get trouser refashions so that was a scoop :-)