Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Two Men's T-shirts to Women's Long Sleeve T-shirt

Hi All,

Hope you are having a lovely start to your new year.  You can find a lot of my yammering excuses for why it has taken me so long to post and a few DIY tips here.  :-)

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab


Michele Reynolds said...

Love your shirt refashion! Great color choices:)

cfortin said...

Thanks Michele :-)

Andrea said...

This is really clever and I as well love the color've got me thinking about a new way to refashion some of my son's t-shirts! Thanks for the inspiration ;)

Andrea EOD

Cassandra Louise said...

So clever! I would never have thought to do something like that and it looks great. :-)

Geminae said...